Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Curious Critters

At the close of the school year, Emma's Joy School got together at a friend's house and had some curious critters to come and visit.
The snake came out of the cage and guess who was first...
gimmy... gimmy... gimmy!

On the other hand Emma was real excited until
the snake was around her neck... then a little iffy!

This frog peed in my hand... AWESOME!

Yup, peed in these hands too.

Can we hold this one too?

Does it bite? What does it eat... humans?

This is so cool!

I think this snake is really heavy and could probably swallow me.

This is so cool... I want a pet snake!

Huge snake

What do you mean some Gators can eat humans?

This is so cool... its like my own little baby...
can I take it home?

Once the show was over, some consolation was needed.

No comments: